The James A. Community Center offers a wide variety of adult and children’s classes.
- Stretching the Mind, Stretching the Body (Wednesdays & Fridays, 1:00pm-2:15pm)
- Tai Chi (Tuesdays, 5:30pm-6:30pm)
- Line Dancing (July 8 - August 26, Thursday Night)
- Chair Yoga (Starting August 2, 1:00pm-2:15pm)
Call 561-367-7035 for more information.
Please use this links below to navigate online class listings.
New Users: please review the information below to learn more about how the system works
- Getting Started: Anyone may log onto the system as a Guest to browse the list of Recreation Services programs. However, only those who have registered as a Webtrac user at any Recreation Services facility and have a user ID and password may register using the online system. Please visit the appropriate facility below to obtain your User ID and Password. Additionally, a Visa, Mastercard or American Express is required for payment.
- Program Availability: The entire list of available programs is published in The RECREATOR, our recreation catalog, several times each year. Some programs – like summer camps – require special registration procedures that must be handled via mail or in person. For information regarding program registrations not available online, please call the appropriate number below: