The James A. Community Center offers a wide variety of adult and children’s classes.
Effective November 1, James A. Rutherford Community Center will be closing, and all operations will be moving to the the Boca Raton Swim Center - 21618 St Andrews Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Hours of operation will be Monday-Thursday 7:30am-9pm, Friday 7:30am-7pm, & Saturday-Sunday 7:30am-5pm. The Swim Center will now sell permits, registrations for classes, and all rentals including pavilions.
- Stretching the Mind, Stretching the Body (Wednesdays & Fridays, 1:00pm-2:15pm)
- Tai Chi (Tuesdays, 5:30pm-6:30pm)
- Line Dancing (July 8 - August 26, Thursday Night)
- Chair Yoga (Starting August 2, 1:00pm-2:15pm)
Call 561-367-7035 for more information.
Please use this links below to navigate online class listings.
New Users: please review the information below to learn more about how the system works
- Getting Started: Anyone may log onto the system as a Guest to browse the list of Recreation Services programs. However, only those who have registered as a Webtrac user at any Recreation Services facility and have a user ID and password may register using the online system. Please visit the appropriate facility below to obtain your User ID and Password. Additionally, a Visa, Mastercard or American Express is required for payment.
- Program Availability: The entire list of available programs is published in The RECREATOR, our recreation catalog, several times each year. Some programs – like summer camps – require special registration procedures that must be handled via mail or in person. For information regarding program registrations not available online, please call the appropriate number below: